- Get a subscription to NASA Tech Briefs Magazine
like a “company” or sometimes they will not accept a @gmail email address. Here is what I
recommend: Use an email you will have access to next year or 2 years from now. Use your real
name, address, email and phone number, typically I do not get any phone calls. Use SVCTE as
the “company” name. If they ask you for a “Job Title”, or “What Do You Do”, select “Student”
if that is an option, otherwise select something like “Design Engineer” or “Research & Development”.
Pick a password that is different than your email or Instagram… but that you will always remember.
- SunPower Horizons Summer Program Round Up - June 11-June 15 - 7:15-4:00
- Student apps:Here is the link to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/JG9LH9jfzJhATZ4H3. It is also on the flyer (attached).
I will have a map of San Jose and Will be identifying bus pick up sites
- Looking at the student list attached, students are from these schools:
- Willow Glen HS
- Yerba Buena HS
- San Jose HS
- Leland HS
- Logistics on Site:
- Caterer’s will be Marios Taco Truck for breakfast; and then each day a catered lunch… Panda Express, Togos, Olive Garden, Pizza, Noah’s Bagel, etc.
- Any One Interested in Making a Battle Bot? Want to be on my team?
- Entry Ticket - 10 min (see top of Blog for today)
- Lets Look at some BATTLEBOTS
- Setup for 8th Graders
- Install Xilinx Software
- Open Lab time - Robot Project, Coding Project, Vex Robot Project
- Make sure you turn in your "What I did today in Open Lab" form.
- If you work on your Robot Project, make sure you update your Robot project page and make a blog post. Robot Projects Please Submit a Blog post