Monday, April 3, 2017

WoHooo... We Get To Build Fire Breathing Robots



Dear Mechatronics Students of 2017-2018,

I’m Mr. Burnham, and I’m super excited about the Mechatronics class next year.  I just wanted to say Hi, and point you at some sites that may help you get ready.  You may have seen one of my recruiting presentations at your home high school… If you did,  then you know that we are going to build FIRE Breathing Robots. Yes, We TOTALLY are going to build stuff like this... so start planning... 


Now, everyone knows that building FIRE Breathing is more fun with a friend… so go find someone else to take this Mechatronics class with you.  Talks to them and point them to this class flier.  And then have them go talk to their councilor and get signed up with you.

I'm looking forward to seeing you next year.

Mr Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment