Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Aug 16, 2017 - I think this Robot was trolling us....


Entrance Ticket - Maybe robots are not quite ready to take our jobs just yet... 
but if you look closely at the video, I honestly think it was acting the fool on purpose... just to trick us into complacency... https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/15/16148196/robots-falling-over-likable-boston-dynamics
  • Write down a few notes in your Notebook about what you found interesting (3-5 short sentences)
    • After Watching the Video, do you thing the robot was trolling us, and was making a mistake on purpose?
    • Why do we like robots better when they make mistakes? Why?
    • Should robots be allowed to make mistakes or fail? Why or why not?
  Class Agenda:

  • 7:30-7:45 - Entry Ticket - 15 min (see top of Blog for today)
  • 7:45 - 8:00 - Student Packet  - Turn them in
    •  More Class Logistics - I have to Pee, I can't Live without my phone, and I'm hungry
  • 9:00 - 9:20 - Unpack some tools
  • 9:25 - 9:30 - Cleanup

No comments:

Post a Comment