Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Aug 15, 2017 - Student Packets.

Entrance Ticket - Pick a class magazine and pick an interesting article...  
  • Pick from the stack at the entry sign in table
  • Get your log books (I'll pass them out) 
    • Please put your First Name and Last Name on your lab book
    • Then write "AM" in the lower left hand corner of box where you put your name
  • Write down a few notes in your Notebook about what you found interesting (3-5 short sentences)
  Class Agenda:

  • 7:30-7:45 - Entry Ticket - 15 min (see top of Blog for today)
  • 7:45 - 8:00 - Student Packet<-- Bring these back signed and complete on Wednesday
  • 8:00 - 8:40 - Finish Bread Board and Blink and LED lab
  • 8:40 - 9:00 - More Class Logistics - I have to Pee, I can't Live without my phone, and I'm hungry
  • 9:00 - 9:20 - Unpack some tools
  • 9:25 - 9:30 - Cleanup

No comments:

Post a Comment